Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MAN Enough to buy this BAG! Get IT NOW.

I had the same School bag for 7 years.
I had that bag since high school, and i never wanted to change it.
Then I DID.
So i Searched and searched and searched...
and I FOUND IT!
and where else, than my new favorite store to buy shit(probably around the first days of the month : ) 
Kie, So this bag is awesome cause its cool, and its smart and its organized as hell.
It has 6 pockets for each one of ur needs, and each pocket has a picture inside of what it should contain!
One for your, IPOD, Drink,Change,Camera,Laptop,and WET TOWEL?Yoga mat , SHADES(that may break), and even has a pocket that has a picture of a BLACKBERRY ..
Oh and IT LOOKS GOOD! In black thou, the blue is kind of lame.
Click below for more info.
how much cooler can this bag be.
and its about 80bucks.
Now if they can throw an LV on it, Add a zero nice to the price tag,
All females would be 212% more efficient...

1 comment:

  1. haha I enjoy your closing statement. It is quite true Mr. Jones.

    ReplyDelete